About Salmon Creek Lions Club Foundation
Salmon Creek Lions Foundation , EIN 46-3418367 , is an affiliate of the Salmon Creek Lions Club.
Salmon Creek Lions Foundation is approved as a 501(c)3 organization, EIN 46-3418367. Your contributions may be tax deductible.
Salmon Creek Lions Club also has been a dedicated supporter of the Lions Sight Foundation of Clark County which was established in 2007, although Lions’ outreach activities locally to those in need have been ongoing since 1952. During the first 67 years of service, local Lions have funded 9,998 exams and classes and over 137 surgeries through a network of partners. In 2019, the Foundation processed an average of 46 applications monthly at an average cost of $115 per approved application for a total of $42,000. Although the pandemic has curtailed somewhat the Sight Foundation’s work, it remains a major concern that needs are outstripping its income and forcing withdrawals from endowments. Donations are desperately needed and can be made directly at https://lionssightfoundationofclarkcounty.org or through the Salmon Creek Lions Club on this website.
The Club’s Foundation has made significant donations to organizations and programs such as:
- Clark County Food Bank
- Diabetes education programs at our local hospitals
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors (serving community needs in five local zip code areas)
- Gales Creek Camp & Camp Leo (for diabetic children/youth)
- Lions Eyeglass Recycling Center (serving needs globally)
- CARE (since 1945, fighting poverty and world hunger)
- Northwest Lions Foundation (helping restore sight and hearing of needy persons)
- Lions Clubs International Foundation (the charitable arm of LCI, meeting humanitarian needs worldwide)
You may donate to any of the above causes through the Salmon Creek Lions Club. Your donation will be greatly appreciated!